Network Operating Systems and collaborative applications, such as Microsoft's Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003, are becoming more intricate, requiring more bandwidth of already constrained network resources.
Poor capacity planning can result in increased costs, reduced network availability, and failure to meet required service levels. In order to fully realize the business value of your networking investments, you must take into account the impact that changes to the environment will have on the underlying support infrastructure.
From the desktop to the corporate WAN and the World Wide Web, EServe Professional Services provides a full suite of networking solutions:
• Network Designs – Improve performance of mission-critical business applications and provide for future scalability of the underlying infrastructure.
• Capacity Planning – Meets both the current and future business requirements of the organization and enables the core-plumbing of your enterprise to support the enhancements of the future.
• Migrations – Design, Development and Implementation of tomorrow’s high-speed networking technologies.
• Project Management – Ensures timely completion of the implementation your enterprise to support the enhancements of the future.
EServe consultants have the training, experience, and certifications required to design, test, and implement high-speed networking infrastructures that meet your current business requirements, improve productivity, and accommodate future growth.
EServe Network Services Offerings
•Network Design Assessment - Analysis of the current operating conditions of the network, identifying areas of risk that can impact performance, security, and availability of critical network and e-business applications. Provides a strategic overview of selected key technologies that will assist you in understanding the most beneficial options available as choices for a future network topology structure.
• Network Performance Assessment - Assists you in the identification of current network performance, utilization, and capacity through the use of network analyzation applications, diagnostic tools, and network trending software. Focus is given to providing insight on the most beneficial options available for meeting the service levels and quality of service requirements of your organization.
• Application Performance Assessment - Using network analysis, diagnostic tools and network trending software, EServe offers an in-depth analysis of issues that impact the performance of network applications, as well as the impact specific applications have on the distributed networking environment.
• Remote Network Services - Remote Monitoring and Administration of multi-vendor networking infrastructures, virtual private networks, dial-up and Broadband solutions.
Please contact us today to further discuss IT strategy and planning by calling 1-704-675-5628 or request a sales call on-line and we will respond to you at our earliest convenience. firstname.lastname@example.org